Thanks to the donation from the College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies, the amount of money allocated for the 2016 fall bursary competition is a total of $25,000.
- An electronic file (in .pdf or picture format) of your tuition fees for the application term (Winter term)
- The online application is available at https://fluidsurveys.usask.ca/surveys/gsa/gsa-winter-2017-bursary/
- Reference letters must be submitted by the referee via https://fluidsurveys.usask.ca/surveys/gsa/gsa-winter-2017-bursary-reference-letter/
Deadline: 5:00 PM on February 28th, 2017
- Applicants must not have been awarded a GSA bursary in any of the previous three terms.
- Applicants must be currently registered as a graduate student at the University of Saskatchewan in the term that the bursary being offered.
The Graduate Students' Association Bursaries Selection Committee will be chaired by the VP Operations and Communications and will include the Vice President Finance, Vice President Academic and a minimum of three (3) GSA Councilors. Bursary applicants may not sit on the committee. A new bursary selection committee will be convened for each term. There will be only one representative from any given department.
All graduate students are encouraged to apply, however, preference will be given to students in the following situations:
- Students that are ineligible for large scholarships;
- Part time students;
- Senior students who have exhausted the funding for their program;
- Students in need of child care services;
- Students who have demonstrated financial need, good community involvement and academic performance.
For more information, contact the GSA Vice-President Operations.
You may refer to the following resources for more information: