Campus Legal Services (CLS) is happy to announce it is now operational at the University of Saskatchewan. This is a student run, volunteer clinic where law students, under the supervision of a lawyer, can assist students with certain academic and legal issues. CLS focuses on academic appeals and landlord/tenant matters, but at the discretion of the faculty supervisor, may take on:
· Traffic Safety Court matters
· Small claims actions
· Small claims actions for SGI automobile insurance deductible
· Non-complex Human Rights complaints (at discretion of faculty supervisor)
· Debtor-creditor (limited to assisting students dealing with collections agents)
· Automobile Accident Insurance Act appeals
Office hours are Tuesday and Wednesday from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm and Friday’s from 9:00am to 12:00pm (office hours will vary each semester). If you are a U of S student and you have a problem relating to the above, please come see us. We are located in the Arts Tunnel in the Safewalk office. We are here to help.