- Access to the usage of the GSA Commons and its facilities.
- Applying to the GSA for funding grants for events.
- Advertising news and events through the GSA.
- Have a majority of its total membership that are GSA members
- Have members from more than one GSA Council
- Reapply for social group status each academic year
- Exist for the betterment of its members
- Not exist for the financial betterment of its members
- Not restrict membership on a basis of sex, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, unless approved by Course Council
- Not exist for the purpose of discrimination or harassment of any group
- Use membership fees and money garnered for the objectives outlined in the constitution of that group
- Elect its membership in a democratic fashion
- Hold public meetings
- Make its meeting minutes and governing documents public to its membership and the GSA
Bangladesh Students' Association
India Students' Association (ISA)
Let's Talk Science
Nepalese Students' Association
Nigerian Students' Association
Tox on Tap (ToT)