3MT Coordinator Position
Duties of the Conference Coordinator will be as follows:
- Organize details such as location and reservations
- Be directly responsible for the registration of participants and sending out reminders
- Oversee day-to-day planning of the events such as buying equipment, and planning for lunches for the two days and the banquet
- Be directly accountable to the GSA VP Academic
- Follow up with the presenters and keynote speakers
- Writing a post-event assessment indicating area of improvement for next year event
- Recruit and manage volunteers who will provide important resources on the conference days
Gala Coordinator Position
Duties of the Gala Coordinator will be as follows:
- Prepare call for nominations
- Organize details such as location and reservations of GSA Gala
- Support fundraising efforts for the Gala
- Invite performers and keynote speakers
- Order prizes for award winners
- Prepare Gala report to help improve future GSA events
- Other duties as assigned by VP External
The coordinators will be paid from Graduate Service Fellowship [GSF] through the College of Graduate Studies and Research.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: December 20, 2016
NOTE: The duties in these positions are not limited to what is stated in this description. Other duties may be assigned at a later date.
The positions is for a minimum of 12 hours/week, including in-office hours starting from January 15, 2015 to April 30, 2017.
Please complete the following application form: https://fluidsurveys.usask.ca/surveys/gsa/gsa-3mt-and-gala-coordinators/