Don’t be Home Alone during the Holidays - join the USask community for our family friendly Holiday Hangout!
Come for the food, stay for the company. On December 25, 27, 30 and 31, the GSA Commons will be open from 11 AM to 5 PM. We invite you to stop by, join others, have a coffee / tea and chat, hang out, do some work on a laptop, do some fun activities, eat lunch, watch a movie, feel a little less isolated and fend off possible loneliness.
Throughout the day, board games will be available as well as coffee, tea and hot chocolate.
There is NO cost associated with the meal or with attending the event.
Please RSVP here so that we can ensure to have enough food!
We invite undergrauate, graduate, staff, faculty and members of the campus community to join us for the holiday festivities.
- Office of the Vice-Provost Teaching Learning Student Experience
- International Student and Study Abroad Centre
- Graduate Students' Association
- University of Saskatchewan Students' Union
- Culinary Services
- Faith Leaders
- 15:5 Church
- Islamic Association of Saskatchewan
- College of Arts and Science
Thank you to staff and volunteers who made this event a possibility.